Size:2-Meter(6.5ft) | Color:For Switch
Passive Copper cable, 40Gb/s, QSFP, 2m
Data Rate: 40Gb/s
Cable Type: Passive Twinax
40Gb/s passive copper cables provide robust connections for leading
edge 40Gb/s systems. Passive copper cables require no additional
power to ensure quality connectivity. The 40Gb/s passive copper
cables are fully compliant with SFF-8436 specification and provide
connectivity between devices using QSFP28 ports. 40Gb/s passive
copper cables fill the need for short, cost-effective connectivity
in the data center.
- QSFP to QSFP copper direct-attach 40GBASE-CR4 cables are suitable
for very short links and offer a cost-effective way to establish a
40-Gigabit link between QSFP-40G ports of switches within racks and
across adjacent racks.
- QSFP28 to QSFP28 DAC, passive, 2-meter, AWG30.
- Owns Compatibility LAB to meet the coding requirements for various
brands of switches and routers. Each DAC Cable is individually
tested on switches before delivery.
– Compliant with SFF-8665
– Compliant with IEEE 802.3bj
– Up to 40Gb/s data rates
– Ultra low crosstalk for improved performance
– Low insertion loss
– BER better than 10-15
– Serial numbers printed on each end
– Tested in an end-to-end system
– RoHS compliant
– Halogen free